I had such a fun and productive week. I got to meet up with multiple friends who live in my new neighborhood, I did quite a bit of cooking and I worked out every day! Additionally, I found a great intern to join my consulting business for the summer and booked another trip out to California in August for a friend’s upcoming wedding.
This weekend I am heading up to Connecticut to shower Julia’s little girl’s forthcoming arrival, visiting my godmother in the city (and hopefully squeezing in a glass of rose at The Boathouse!) and I have a few things I want to take care of in my new place.
Do you guys have any fun weekend plans!? Hope you have a great one whatever you do! xx
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Celebrated my birthday! Thank you all for the sweet messages.
- Established a full addiction with these granola cups after an impulse purchase at Target. I started putting them in the freezer and omg they are so good.
- Got my brows made over by Brows by Sebastian. They were in desperate need of attention and he was SO full of knowledge. (Told me my brows were too delicate for a wax pencil or gel and that I should stick to brow powder – color me enlightened!) For 20 years he’s been a brow expert and works with loads of celebrities so he’s worth a visit if you’re in the NYC area.
- Took a meditation class at MNDFL. I didn’t like it as much as Inscape but man taking a little timeout at the start of your day to meditate is such a powerful way to reset.
- Met up with some fellow francophiles at Laduree when my friend Rebecca hosted some lovely authors who have written about Paris and France including my friend Angie! I had the chance to finally meet Jackie IRL and also Will. It was such a lovely Wednesday evening.